PATTERN: Small sheep
A smaller version of my sheep pattern - just as cute and fluffy, but takes a third of the time to make.
Head and body are crocheted using bobble stitch - a great technique that creates this wonderfully fluffy texture. Does take a bit of time to make and uses up a lot of yarn, but the result is absolutely worth it.
Includes one PDF file, 13 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
20 cm (8”) tall from head to toe, when crocheted with DK weight alpaca wool and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C).
3. Intermediate – includes more complicated crochet techniques and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip, single and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia 'Andes', a DK weight 100% alpaca wool, 100 m = 50 g (109 yds = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi. You will need about 35 g of white and 20 g of gray yarn.
• 2,50 - 3,50 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B – 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/3") safety toy eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss in pink and black.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2016 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT reproduce, sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).