Q: How can I pay for my purchase?
A: All payments are processed by PayPal. But don't worry if you don't have a PayPal account - you can also use your credit or debit card. Just click "Don't have a PayPal account" on the login page and fill in your card info, PayPal will take care of the rest.
I can also accept Skrill payments and direct bank transfers from SEPA banks (EU banks). Contact me for details before submitting an order.
Q: Your prices are in EUR, but my PayPal or bank account currency is USD, CAD, AUD etc. Do I need to add another currency and convert before I can pay?
A: No. Just proceed to pay as usual and PayPal will convert the funds automatically.
Q: How do you process credit card payments? Is my card info safe?
A: All credit card payments are processed by PayPal through encrypted connection and I will never see your card information. PayPal uses many safety features to make sure your card info is stored securely.
Q: How will my order be shipped?
A: All items will be shipped with priority airmail and come with tracking. I will send the tracking number to your email address once the item has shipped.
Q: How long will it take for my order to arrive?
A: All items will be shipped within 3 business days of cleared payment, unless sated otherwise in the item description. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery to Europe, 7-14 business days to US and Canada and 10-21 business days to other continents. In some cases shipping may take up to 6 weeks.
Q: Will I have to pay any customs fees?
A: Any customs charges, local sales tax or import duties will be paid by the buyer. Please make sure you are aware of your local laws and regulations before making a purchase.
Q: What do your patterns look like?
A: My patterns are written in English using US crochet terminology. Each pattern includes:
- List of materials.
- List of abbreviations.
- Photo tutorials for all techniques used, except the most basic crochet stitches.
- The actual pattern written with abbreviations, no charts are included.
- Step-by-step photo tutorials illustrating the whole process.
My patterns are laid out so the actual pattern is on just a few pages, with illustrating photos following. This way the more experienced crocheters can just print out the few pages with the actual pattern on it. But I have included little notes with page numbers in the pattern, so if you need to, you can quickly find the right photo tutorial.
Q: What do your difficulty ratings mean?
1. Novice - Great project for taking your first steps in the world of amigurumi - basic stitches, repetitive pattern, simple shapes and easy assembly.
2. Beginner - These projects require a bit more experience and/or patience - may include more complicated stitch patterns, color changes, small details or require patience and precision when assembling the toy.
3. Intermediate - These projects combine a few of the more complicated techniques - may include lace patterns, color changes, small details and complicated shaping and assembly.
4. Advanced - Complicated projects that require expertise, patience and precision - may include a variety of patterns and stitches (including basic knitting, sewing and embroidery techniques), small details, complicated shapes, unusual techniques and/or complicated assembly.
5. Expert - These projects usually have a lot of details and may include a variety of different sewing, knitting and embroidery skills, refined finishing and shaping.
Q: What do I get when buying a pattern?
A: You will get a non-transferable single-user licence, which includes:
- A digital copy of the pattern as a pdf file.
- Access to unlimited number of digital copies of this pattern, should you lose it.
- Access to any revisions made in the future.
- Unlimited support over email.
- Permission to sell items made with the pattern. You are not allowed to reproduce my designs without purchasing a licence (i.e. a copy of the pattern).
This single-user licence does NOT include the right to use my photos to sell your work. You are also NOT allowed to copy, reproduce, alter, publish or distribute the pattern in any way, including as part of your own designs.
Q: May I sell finished items made with your patterns (including free patterns)?
You may make and sell as many toys as you want. I would appreciate a credit and a link to my blog (Kristi Tullus, http://spire.ee).
Q: How and when will I receive my pattern(s)?
A: You will get a notification email with the download link once the payment has cleared. Let me know if you have any trouble downloading your pattern(s).
Q: I accidentally deleted the pattern file(s). Can you replace them?
A: Absolutely! Contact me and I will send you the files via email. Please include your order number, your full name or your email address.
Q: Do you offer any discounts for purchasing more than one pattern?
A: Yes, you can use coupon code BUNDLE15 for a 15% discount if you spend 15 EUR or more (before discount) or BUNDLE25 for a 25% discount if you spend 25 EUR or more.
Q: I am new to toy making, but would like to try one of your patterns. Are there any tutorials to help me out?
A: If you have a bit of patience, most of my patterns are suitable for beginner level crocheters. All you need to know is how to crochet single crochet stitches, increase and decrease. Everything else is explained in the pattern, with many step-by-step photos. You can also take a look at the TUTORIALS section on my blog.
If you didn't find an answer to your question(s), send me an email HERE.