This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own cuddly toy sheep. Detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks will make following the pattern easy for beginner crocheters as well.
Pattern is written in English using US crochet terminology.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
30 cm (12") tall, when crocheted with DK weight alpaca wool and a 2,50 mm crochet hook.
3. Intermediate - includes some more complicated crochet stitches, fleece takes quite a long time to make.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip, single and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia 'Andes', a DK weight alpaca wool, 100 m = 50 g (109 yd = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi. You will need about 90 g of white and 40 g of gray yarn.
• 2,50 – 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss in black and pink.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (KristiTullus, kristitullus.com).