This crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make this cute piglet. Arms and legs are attached using doll joints (or buttons and yarn) to make them movable.
One PDF file, 16 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
26 cm (10 ¼") tall including ears, when crocheted with DK/sport weight yarn and a 2,50 mm hook.
3. Intermediate – includes some less common crochet techniques and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral.
• Chain, slip and single crochet stitch, back post single crochet stitch.
• Increasing and decreasing.
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Alize 'Cotton Gold', a sport weight cotton-acrylic blend, 329 m = 100 g (360 yd = 3.53 oz) / 14 wpi / 2: fine. You will need about 55 g (180 m) of light pink and 20 g (66 m) of dark pink yarn.
• 2,25 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/3") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm (4/5”) and two 15 mm (3/5”) plastic doll joints or safety eyes or buttons and thread.
• Black or dark brown embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2018 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT reproduce, sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).