PATTERN: Teddy bear in a clown costume
Who would’ve thought teddy bears make such great clowns?
Includes one PDF file, 20 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
21 cm (8 1/4"), when crocheted with DK weight cotton-linen blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/B).
3. Intermediate – includes less common crochet techniques, color changes, small details.
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used DK weight cotton and linen blend, 112 m = 50 g (122 yd = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi / 3: light. You will need about 32 g of beige, 45 g of green, 10 g of purple, yellow, pink and 4 g of white yarn.
• 2,50 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/3") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm (4/5”) and two 15 mm (3/5”) plastic doll joints or safety eyes or buttons and thread.
• Embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2016 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).