PATTERN: Stripy cat
This crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make a cute long-legged stripy cat. It's a great project for beginner crocheters and doesn't take too long to finish, especially if you skip the stripes.
Includes one PDF file, 16 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
22 cm (8 2/3”) tall from head to toe, when crocheted with DK weight alpaca wool and a 2,50 mm crochet hook.
2. Beginner - suitable for novice crocheters, includes small details and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip, single and half double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia 'Andes', a DK weight alpaca wool, 50 g = 100 m (50 g = 109 yd) / 8 ply / 11 wpi / 3: light. You will need about 40 g of beige, 35 g of gray and 10 g of white yarn.
• 2,50 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B – 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
• Ribbon, sewing needle and matching thread.
Copyright © 2016 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).