PATTERN: Small Piglet
This small piglet is not difficult to crochet and the pattern includes detailed instructions, illustrated with many step-by-step photos, so you can make your own little piggy. Arms and legs are attached using doll joints (or buttons and yarn) to make them movable.
Pattern is written in English using US crochet terminology.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
20 cm (8") when crocheted with sport weight yarn and a 2,50 mm hook.
3. Intermediate – includes some less common crochet techniques, color changes and simple shaping.
• Crocheting in spiral.
• Crocheting in rounds.
• Chain, slip and single crochet stitch, back post single crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing.
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Alize Cotton Gold, a sport weight cotton-acrylic blend, 329 m = 100 g (360 yd = 3.53 oz) / 14 wpi / 2: fine. You will need about 20 g (66 m) of light pink and 10 g (33 m) of dark pink yarn.
• 2,25 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 8 mm (1/3") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 15 mm (3/5”) and two 12 mm (1/2”) plastic doll joints or safety eyes or buttons and thread.
• Black or dark brown embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2020 TÜ Spire.
Contents of this document MAY NOT be copied, reproduced, altered, published or distributed in any way. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).