PATTERN: Small Fox
This little fox is not difficult to crochet and works up using single and half double crochet stitches only. 4-way jointed using doll joints or buttons, with moving arms and legs.
Includes one PDF file, 13 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
19.5 cm (7 2/3") from head to toe, when crocheted with DK weight alpaca and wool blend
and a 2,50 mm hook.
2. Beginner – works up using basic stitches, includes color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Slip, single and half double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used DROPS 'Lima', a DK weight alpaca and wool blend, 100 m = 50 g (109 yd = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi / 3: light. You will need about 25 g of orange, 6 g of brown and 5 g of white yarn.
• 2,50 - 3,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C - 4/E) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 6 mm (1/4") safety eyes and 10 mm (2/5”) triangular nose or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 12 mm (1/2”) and two 10 mm (2/5”) doll joints or safety eyes or buttons and thread.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2019 TÜ Spire.
Contents of this document MAY NOT be copied, reproduced, altered, published or distributed in any way. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).