PATTERN: Small bunny
This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own small bunny rabbit, 4-way jointed using buttons and thread (or plastic doll joints), with moving arms and legs.
One PDF file, 13 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
13.5 cm (5 1/3") from head to toe, 16 cm including ears, when crocheted with DK weight cotton-linen blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/B).
2. Beginner – suitable for novice crocheters, includes less common crochet techniques and small details.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Chain, slip and single crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia Linen, a DK weight cotton and linen blend, 112 m = 50 g (122 yd = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi / 3: light. You will need about 30 g or 67 m of yarn.
• 2,25 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/3") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Four 10 mm and four 8 mm buttons and strong thread or plastic doll joints or safety eyes.
• Embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2017 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).