This crochet pattern includes detailed instructions, illustrated with many step-by-step photos, to make your own cute giraffe with moving arms and legs.
One PDF file, 18 pages. Pattern is written in English using US crochet terminology.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
29 cm (11 1/2”) from head to toe, 32.5 cm (12 3/4”) including horns, when crocheted with sport weight yarn and a 2,50 mm hook.
3. Intermediate – includes some less common crochet techniques, color changes and simple shaping.
• Crocheting in spiral.
• Crocheting in rounds.
• Chain, slip, single and half double crochet stitch, back post single crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing.
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Scheepjes 'Stone Washed', a sport weight cotton-acrylic blend, 50 g = 130 m (50 g = 142 yd). You will need about 66 g of yellow and 12 g of brown yarn.
• 2.50 – 3.00 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 9 mm (3/8") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm (4/5”) and two 15 mm (3/5”) doll joints or safety eyes or buttons.
• Brown cotton embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2020 TÜ Spire.
Contents of this document MAY NOT be copied, reproduced, altered, published or distributed in any way. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).