PATTERN: Doll in a Fox Costume
With this crochet pattern and tutorial you can make a cute doll in a fox outfit. All clothes are sewn to the body and not removable.
Includes one PDF file, 23 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
30 cm (12"), when crocheted with DK weight cotton yarn and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C).
3. Intermediate - includes more complicated crochet stitches and techniques and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral.
• Crocheting in rounds.
• Chain, slip, single, half double, double and triple crochet stitch.
• Increasing and decreasing.
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used DROPS Muskat, a DK weight cotton, 50g = 100m (50g = 109yd) / 8 ply / 11 wpi / 3: light. You will need about 40 g of beige, 65 g of orange, 32 g of white, 13 g of brown and 10 g of black yarn.
• 2,50 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B – 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 10 - 15 mm (1/2” - 3/5”) buttons.
• Cotton embroidery floss in black or dark brown.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2019 TÜ Spire.
Contents of this document MAY NOT be copied, reproduced, altered, published or distributed in any way. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).