PATTERN: Classic teddy bear
In this written crochet pattern I will show you how to make a really classic looking amigurumi teddy bear, 4-way jointed using plastic doll joints (or buttons and thread), with moving arms and legs.
Includes one PDF file, 15 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only, you will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
18 cm (7”) tall from head to toe, when crocheted with DK weight cotton and linen blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook.
2: Beginner - suitable for novice crocheters, includes some less common crochet techniques and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Chain, slip and single crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia 'Linen', a DK weight cotton and linen blend. You will need about 52 g of beige and 8 g of white yarn.
• 2,25 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D).
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/3") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm and two 15 mm plastic doll joints or safety eyes or buttons and strong thread.
• Embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, sewing needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2016 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).