PATTERN: Teddy bear in a butterfly costume
Who would've thought teddy bears love playing dress-up! This little one refuses to take her costume off, being the graceful butterfly she is.
This teddy bear is not difficult to crochet, but the small details do take some time and patience. 4-way jointed with moving arms and legs.
Includes one PDF file, 18 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
19,5 cm (7 2/3"), from head to toe, when crocheted with DK weight cotton-linen blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook.
3. Intermediate - includes some less common crochet techniques and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Slip, single and half double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia 'Linen', a DK weight cotton and linen blend, 112 m = 50 g (122 yd = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi. You will need about 50 g of beige, 55 g of lilac and a few grams of yellow and pink yarn to decorate the wings.
• 2,50 – 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/3") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm and two 15 mm plastic doll joints or safety eyes or buttons and strong thread.
• Embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, sewing needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014-2016 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).