PATTERN: Classic teddy bear
This pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own 4-way jointed teddy bear.
Includes one PDF file, 15 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
23 cm (9”) from head to toe, with DK weight cotton and linen blend and a 2,25 mm crochet hook.
2. Beginner - includes some less common crochet techniques.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Chain, slip, single and half double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia 'Linen', a DK weight cotton and linen blend, 112 m = 50 g (122 yd = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi / 3: light. You will need about 95 g or 212 m (235 yd) of yarn.
• 2,25 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/3") safety eyes and 15 mm (2/3”) triangular safety nose or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm and two 15 mm plastic doll joints or safety eyes in the same size or buttons and strong thread.
• Embroidery floss.
• Ribbon and matching thread.
• Yarn needle, sewing needle, scissors, stitch marker.
• Air drying water soluble fabric paint, brushes, paper towel and water.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).