PATTERN: Small Deer
This sweet little deer is not difficult to crochet and works up using only single crochet stitches, although some details can be a bit fiddly to make. Arms and legs are attached using doll joints (or buttons) which makes them movable.
Includes one PDF file, 17 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
23 cm (9”) from head to toe, 29 cm (11 1/2”) including antlers, when crocheted with DK weight alpaca and wool blend and a 2,50 mm hook.
3. Intermediate – includes some less common crochet techniques and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral.
• Slip stitch and single crochet stitch.
• Increasing and decreasing.
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used DROPS Lima, a DK weight alpaca and wool blend. You will need about 55 g of beige, 10 g of brown and 5 g of white yarn.
• 2,50 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C - 3/D).
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm (4/5”) and two 15 mm (3/5”) doll joints or safety eyes or buttons.
• Dark brown or black cotton embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, sewing pins, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2019 TÜ Spire.
Contents of this document MAY NOT be copied, reproduced, altered, published or distributed in any way. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).