With the help of this crochet pattern you can make your own cute reindeer in an elf hat and scarf. Arms and legs are attached using doll joints (or buttons and yarn) to make them movable.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
About 30.5 cm (12”) tall, including antlers, when crocheted with sport weight cotton and acrylic blend and a 2.50 mm hook.
3. Intermediate – includes some less common crochet techniques, color changes and simple shaping.
• Crocheting in spiral.
• Crocheting in rounds.
• Chain, slip and single crochet stitch, back post single crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing.
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Scheepjes 'Stone Washed', a sport weight cotton-acrylic blend, 50 g = 130 m (50 g = 142 yd). You will need about 55 g of beige and 20 g of brown yarn. And Alize 'Cotton Gold', a sport weight cotton-acrylic blend, 100 g = 330 m (100 g = 361 yd). You will need about 8 g of blue and 2 g of white yarn.
• 2.50 – 3.00 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm (4/5”) and two 15 mm (3/5”) doll joints or safety eyes or buttons.
• Black or dark brown cotton embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2020 TÜ Spire.
Contents of this document MAY NOT be copied, reproduced, altered, published or distributed in any way. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).