With the help of this written crochet pattern you'll be able to make your own cute donkey. Arms and legs are attached using doll joints (or buttons and yarn) to make them movable.
Includes one PDF file, 17 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
35 cm (14") from head to toe, 43 cm (17") including ears, when crocheted with worsted weight merino wool and a 3,00 mm hook.
3. Intermediate – includes some less common crochet techniques and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Slip stitch and single crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used BBB Filati 'Full', a worsted weight merino wool, 90 m = 50 g (98 yd = 50 g) / 8 wpi / 4: medium. You will need about 75 g of gray, 25 g of dark brown and 10 g of white yarn.
• 3,00 - 3,50 mm crochet hook (US size 3/D - 4/E) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm (3/4”) and two 30 mm (1 1/5”) doll joints or safety eyes or buttons and thread.
• Embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2017 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT reproduce, sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).