PATTERN: Sleepy teddy in pajamas
This teddy is ready for bed, in his pajamas, night hat and bunny slippers. 4-way jointed with moving arms and legs. Hat and clothes are sewn to the body, slippers are removable.
Includes one PDF file, 20 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
23 cm (9"), when crocheted with DK weight cotton-acrylic blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook.
3. Intermediate - includes some less common crochet techniques, color changes and small details.
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Alize 'Cotton Gold', a DK weight cotton and acrylic blend, 115 m = 50 g (126 yd = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi. You will need about 50 g of beige, 55 g of blue and 18 g of white yarn.
• 2,50 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm (4/5”) and two 15 mm (3/5”) plastic doll joints or safety eyes or buttons and thread.
• Embroidery floss in dark brown or black and pink.
• Two 10 - 12 mm (2/5 - 1/2”) buttons.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT reproduce, sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).