PATTERN: Doll with dress and shoes
I designed this pattern for all the little girls who love playing dress-up and made it so her shoes and dress that can be taken off.
Includes one PDF file, 23 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I tried to keep beginner crocheters in mind and included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
28 cm (11”) when crocheted with DK cotton and bamboo blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C).
3. Intermediate - includes more complicated crochet stitches, color changes and simple lace pattern.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Crocheting in rows
• Chain, slip, single, half double and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia Bamboo, a DK weight cotton and bamboo viscose blend. You will need about 45 g of beige, 15 g of white, 12 g of pink, 10 g of brown and 25 g of green yarn. And about 40 g of sport weight wool for the hair.
• 2,50 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B – 3/D).
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss in dark brown and pink.
• Two 10 mm buttons for shoes and three buttons for the dress.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2015 TÜ Spire. All rights reserved.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (KristiTullus, kristitullus.com).