PATTERN: Ballerina Bunny
This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own long-legged ballerina bunny.
One PDF file, 14 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
40 cm (16") from head to toe, 50 cm (20") including ears, when crocheted with worsted weight cotton and linen blend and a 3,50 mm crochet hook (US size 4/E).
3. Intermediate - includes more complicated crochet stitches, requires basic sewing skills.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip, single, half double and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
• Basic sewing skills
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used worsted weight cotton and linen blend, 62 m = 50 g (68 yd = 50 g) / 10 ply / 8 wpi. You will need about 150 g of beige, 50 g of dark pink and 20 g of light pink yarn.
• 3,50 – 4,25 mm crochet hook (US size 4/E – 6/G) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Black or dark brown embroidery floss.
• Ribbon and matching thread.
• Tulle and matching thread.
• Scissors, yarn needle, sewing needle, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2013 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).