CROCHET KIT: Sleepy teddy bear, pink
To make your life easier, I put together this kit with a detailed pattern and all materials needed to make this sleepy teddy bear in pink pajamas and bunny slippers. All you need are tools.
Following this pattern you can make a 23 cm (9") 4-way jointed teddy bear with moving arms and legs. This project is best for crocheters who already have some experience making toys, but beginners who want to learn can give it a go as well - all techniques are explained in the pattern with many step-by-step photos.
In this kit you will get:
* Yarn (Alize Cotton Gold, 55% cotton, 45% acrylic)
* Polyester fiberfill
* Safety eyes
* Plastic doll joints
* Cotton embroidery floss
You will need:
* 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B)
* Yarn needle
* Stitch marker (optional)
• 3-10 business days to Europe
• 5-15 business days to US and Canada
• 10-15 business days to Australia and New Zealand
• 10-20 business days to other continents
Shipping rate will be calculated at checkout.