PATTERN: Teddy bear in a dress
This cute 4-way jointed teddy bear in a girly lace dress is not too difficult to crochet, but does require some patience.
Includes one PDF file, 17 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
19,5 cm (7 2/3") from head to toe, with DK weight cotton-linen blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook.
3. Intermediate - includes some less common crochet techniques, color changes and basic lace pattern
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip, single, half double and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia Linen, DK weight cotton and linen blend, 112m=50g (122yd=50g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi. You will need about 55g of beige and 25g of pink yarn.
• 2,25 – 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 9mm (1/3") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20mm and two 15mm plastic doll joints or safety eyes or buttons and strong thread.
• Embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).