PATTERN: Christmas elf - Girl
This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own little Christmas doll.
Includes one PDF file, 18 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I tried to keep beginner crocheters in mind and included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
30 cm (12") tall, when crocheted with DK weight cotton-bamboo blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C).
3: Intermediate – includes more complicated crochet stitches and techniques, color changes and small details.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip, single, half double and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia 'Bamboo', a DK weight cotton and bamboo blend. You will need about 40 g of beige, 35 g of green, 35 g of red, 8 g of black and 8 g of white yarn. And about 15 g of DK weight alpaca and silk blend to make the hair, 5 g of white fuzzy yarn to make the edge for the hat and boots.
• 2,25 - 3,25 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B – 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss in brown, pink and white.
• Yarn needle, sewing needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT reproduce, sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. ou MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).