PATTERN: Small Teddy bear
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.SIZE
15.5 cm (6”) from head to toe, 13.5 cm (5 3/8”) when sitting, when crocheted with sport weight yarn and a 2,50 mm hook.
3. Intermediate – includes some less common crochet techniques, color changes and simple shaping.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Chain, slip, single and half double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Scheepjes 'Stone Washed', a sport weight cotton-acrylic blend, 50 g = 130 m (50 g = 142 m) / 8 ply / 12 wpi / 3: light. You will need about 28 g of yarn for each bear.
• 2.50 - 3.00 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 8 mm (3/8") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 10 mm (2/5”) and two 8 mm (1/3”) doll joints or safety eyes or buttons.
• Dark brown cotton embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2021 TÜ Spire.
Contents of this document MAY NOT be copied, reproduced, altered, published or distributed in any way. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).