PATTERN: Small Zebra
This detailed crochet pattern and tutorial includes all the instructions needed to make a small zebra. Arms and legs are attached using doll joints which makes them movable.
Includes one PDF file, 18 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
24 cm (9 1/2"), when crocheted with DK weight wool and alpaca blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C).
3. Intermediate - includes some less common crochet techniques and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral.
• Crocheting in rounds.
• Chain, slip, single, half double, double and triple crochet stitch.
• Increasing and decreasing.
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used DROPS Lima, a DK weight alpaca and wool blend, 100 m=50g (109yd =50g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi / 3: light. You will need about 30 g of white and 30 g of black yarn.
• 2,50 - 3,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C - 4/E) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 12 mm (1/2”) and two 15 mm (3/5”) doll joints or safety eyes or buttons.
• White cotton embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2019 TÜ Spire.
Contents of this document MAY NOT be copied, reproduced, altered, published or distributed in any way. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).