This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own little mermaid. It is not difficult to crochet, but the small details and hair can take quite a bit of time and patience to make.
Includes one PDF file, 16 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
33 cm (13"), when crocheted with DK weight cotton yarn and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C).
3. Intermediate - includes more complicated crochet stitches and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Chain, slip, single, half double and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used DROPS Muskat, a DK weight cotton yarn. You will need about 40 g of beige, 35 g of teal and 5 g of green yarn. And about 30 g of sport weight wool for the hair.
• 2,50 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B – 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss in dark brown and pink.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2016 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT reproduce, sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).