PATTERN: Doll in a dress, jacket and boots
This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own little doll with a dress, jacket, boots and hat. Clothes are all sewn to the body.
Includes one PDF file, 22 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I tried to keep beginner crocheters in mind and included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
28 cm (11") from head to toe, when crocheted with DK weight cotton yarn and 2,25 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B).
3. Intermediate – includes more complicated crochet stitches and techniques, basic lace pattern, color changes and small details.
- Crocheting in spiral.
- Crocheting in rounds.
- Crocheting in rows.
- Chain, slip, single, half double and double crochet stitch.
- Increasing and decreasing.
YOU WILL NEED
- Yarn. I used DROPS 'Muskat', a DK weight cotton yarn. You will need about 55 g of beige, 40 g of white, 20 g of gray, 20 g of pink, 8 g of black yarn. And 15 g of DK weight alpaca yarn for the hair.
- 2,25 - 2,75 mm and 3,50 - 4,00 mm crochet hooks (US size 1/B - 2/C and 4/E - 6/G).
- Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
- 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
- Cotton embroidery floss in dark brown and pink.
- Ribbon and matching thread.
- Three 10 - 12 mm (2/5" - 1/2") buttons.
- Yarn needle, sewing needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (KristiTullus, kristitullus.com).