This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own angel doll.
Includes one PDF file, 18 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I tried to keep beginner crocheters in mind and included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
28 cm (11") from head to toe, with DK weight cotton yarn and 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B).
3: Intermediate – includes more complicated crochet stitches and techniques, basic lace pattern, color changes and small details.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip, single, half double and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia Bamboo, a DK weight cotton and bamboo viscose blend. You will need about 40 g of beige, 35 g of white, 8 g of dark beige and 8 g of pink yarn. And about 35 g of DK weight alpaca and silk blend to make the hair.
• 2,25 - 3,25 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B – 3/D).
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss in brown and pink.
• Yarn needle, sewing needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT reproduce, sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).