PATTERN: Long-Legged Bunny with Floppy Ears
Includes one PDF file, 12 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I tried to keep beginner crocheters in mind and included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
27 cm (10 2/3"), when crocheted with DK weight cotton-acrylic blend and a 2,50 mm hook.
2. Beginner – works up using only single crochet stitches, includes some less common crochet techniques.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Chain, slip and single crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Scheepjes 'Stone Washed', a sport weight cotton and acrylic blend, 130 m = 50 g (142 yd = 50 g) / 12 wpi / 2: fine. You will need about 68 g of yarn.
• 2,50 - 3,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C - 4/E) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/3") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2012 TÜ Spire. All rights reserved.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).