PATTERN: Classic teddy bear in a top hat and vest
This pattern includes all instructions needed to make this cute 4-way jointed teddy bear with moving arms and legs.
Includes one PDF file, 17 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
19,5 cm (7 2/3") from head to toe, 23 cm (9") including the hat, when crocheted with DK weight cotton-linen blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook.
3. Intermediate - includes some less common crochet techniques and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip, single and half double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia 'Linen', a DK weight cotton and linen blend, 112 m = 50 g (122 yd = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi. You will need about 45 g of beige, 25 g of white and 25 g of black yarn.
• 2,50 – 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/3") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Two 20 mm and two 15 mm plastic doll joints or safety eyes or buttons and strong thread.
• Embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, sewing needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT reproduce, sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit and a link to my shop (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).