PATTERN: Bunny in a hooded sweatshirt
This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own long-legged toy bunny in a hooded sweatshirt.
One PDF file, 16 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I tried to keep beginner crocheters in mind and included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
34 cm (13 1/2") including ears, when crocheted with sport weight cotton and acrylic blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C).
3. Intermediate – includes more complicated crochet techniques and color changes.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rows
• Chain stitch and single crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Alize 'Cotton Gold', a sport weight cotton and acrylic blend, 50 g = 114 m (50 g = 125 yd) / 5 ply / 12 wpi / 2: fine. You will need about 45 g of yarn for the body and 25 g for the hoodie.
• 2,50 - 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C – 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/3") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2015 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).