PATTERN: Christmas elf - Boy
This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own little Christmas doll with a hat, shorts and boots. All clothes are sewn to the body.
Includes one PDF file, 18 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I tried to keep beginner crocheters in mind and included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
30 cm (12") tall, when crocheted with DK weight cotton-bamboo blend and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 2/C).
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip, single, half double and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia 'Bamboo', a DK weight cotton and bamboo blend. You will need about 35 g of beige, 40 g of green, 20 g of red, 10 g of brown and 8 g of black yarn. And about 7 g of DK weight alpaca and silk blend to make the hair, 5 g of white fuzzy yarn to make the edge for the hat and about a meter (3 ft) of fingering weight cotton yarn to make the bootlaces.
• 2,25 - 3,25 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B – 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss in dark brown or black.
• Yarn needle, sewing needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).