PATTERN: Ladybug, bee and butterfly
This written crochet pattern includes all instructions needed to make your own bee, butterfly and ladybug.
One PDF file, 16 pages. Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I tried to keep novice crocheters in mind and included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
Available as a digital PDF file only. You will receive an email with a download link once the payment is confirmed.
23cm (9") tall, when crocheted with DK weight cotton yarn and a 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B).
2. Beginner - includes some less common techniques and small details. Requires precision and patience when assembling the toy.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip and single crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used DK weight 100% cotton yarn, 107 m = 50 g (117 yd = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi / 3: light. For the bee you will need about 38 g of yellow, 36 g of black and 15 g of white yarn. For the butterfly you will need about 74 g of gray, 24 g of lilac and 4 g of yellow and fuchsia yarn. For the ladybug you will need about 40 g of red and 44 g of dark brown yarn.
• 2,25 - 2,75 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 2/C) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 9 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Embroidery floss.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
• Ribbon, matching thread and sewing needle.
Copyright © 2015 TÜ Spire.
Contents of this document MAY NOT be copied, reproduced, altered, published or distributed in any way. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).