PATTERN: Doll in a dress with a messenger bag
This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own little doll with a dress, messenger bag and shoes. All clothes and pony tail are sewn to the body.
Includes one PDF file, 22 pages.
Pattern is written in English, using US crochet terminology. I tried to keep beginner crocheters in mind and included detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks.
28 cm (11") from head to toe, when crocheted with DK weight cotton yarn and a 2,25 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B).
3. Intermediate – includes more complicated crochet stitches and techniques, color changes and small details.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Crocheting in rows
• Chain, slip, single, half double and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Austermann 'Algarve Grande', a DK weight cotton yarn. You will need about 55 g of beige, 35 g of orange, 10 g of green and 6 g of white yarn. And 35 g of DK weight alpaca yarn for the hair.
• 2,25 - 2,75 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B – 2/C).
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss in dark brown and pink.
• Ribbon and matching thread.
• Three 10 - 12 mm (2/5" - 1/2") buttons for shoes and bag, two small beads for earrings.
• Yarn needle, sewing needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (Kristi Tullus, kristitullus.com).