CROCHET KIT: Deer
Everything you'll need to make a cute 4-way jointed deer in one handy kit. All you need are some tools.
Following this pattern you can make a 27 cm (10 2/3") toy deer, 35 cm (14") including antlers. This project is best for crocheters who already have some experience making toys, but beginners who want to learn can give it a go as well - all techniques are explained in the pattern with many step-by-step photos.
In this kit you will get:
• Yarn (DROPS Lima, 65% wool, 35% alpaca)
• Polyester fiberfill
• Plastic safety eyes
• Plastic doll joints
• Cotton Embroidery floss
You will need:
• 2,50 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B)
• Yarn needle
• Stitch marker (optional)
• 3-10 business days to Europe
• 5-15 business days to US and Canada
• 10-15 business days to Australia and New Zealand
• 10-20 business days to other continents
Shipping rate will be calculated at checkout.